Health Promotion and Assistance for Migrants and Migrants affected Communities (PHAMESA) Project in Bweyale Town Council, Kiryandongo District.
- Promote Social and Behavior Change Communication;
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the benefits and the number of people who have carried out free HIV Counselling and Testing (HCT);
- Establish community based condom distributors;
- Re-training, tool/equip and improve motivation for community based Village Health Teams (VHTs) to promote health Information, Communication and Education (IEC) messages in friendly language in the communities;
- Build capacity through training of VHT supervisors as HIV and AIDS counselors to support health facilities during outreaches